Monday, April 23, 2012

Hermana Juliet Hansen - A Wedding and a Quadruple Baptism

Happy Monday to everyone!!
This week was awesome...crazy...but awesome. And now because of everything that has happened I feel like I can say that I am an experienced missionary.

Our investigators Janette and Jesus got married on Saturday! That was a huge step that took quite a long time for them to accomplish. We spent forever setting up their wedding and making food. I could now make you all a really nice drink called Horchata and a delicious crab salad that you would put on tostadas.




Our district had 4 people get baptised on Sunday. That was a huge miracle. Each companionship of elders had someone get baptised and we had 2 of our investigators get baptised as well.



I wish I had time to write about everything. My mind has been all over the place this morning.
So here is what I'm going to do. You can go visit my companions blog at sisterkimberlywilliams.blogspot.com and you can see in vivid detail all of what we've been up to for the last two transfers and specifically this weekend. Her mom should have it updated some time tomorrow.
I'll try top send you all a hand written letter later describing everything myself.
Sorry that I had major writers block today. Next weeks letter should be better. Transfer calls are Saturday!
Love you all,
Hermana Hansen

No comments: