Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Technology issues and our dog

I mentioned to John this morning that I have not been able to access the www on our main computer for a while so he took a look. Now he is on "scurry mode" to download a number of pieces of information related to e-mails and our photographs. Our main computer will have to be scrapped altogether. My old laptop is going to be cleaned out and sold.

All of this means we will be reorganising our family room ..... again :) The MAC will now become our main computer and be moved to the corner where our current main computer sits and the MAC desk will be moved out and either used in another part of the house or given away. Mmmmmm it might be useful in my sewing room. I feel a few ideas coming on :)

We love our dog but some days she can get hyper-active (for her). It looks like today will be one of those days. She has been bouncing around and barking at everything since about 5.30 this morning !!!!!!! Most of it is due to one of the neighborhood cats strolling through the yards but I have no idea what the rest is about. I may have to take her out for a loooooooong walk if she does not settle down soon.

No comments: