Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hermana Juliet Hansen - I'm dreaming of a white christmas

Hi all,

So maybe that dream of a white Christmas here in the valley is a little ambitious...hahaha. 

This week was a slow week here in Sylmar but we accomplished some good things. Here are some pictures from the week.


Inline image 3
Picture 1: This is Hermana Zepeda and I. We had exchanges this week on tuesday. I've always wanted to work with Hna Zepeda, so it was kind of a dream realized for me. We got to meet some cool people in her area and teach a girl named A....... I hope all goes well with her, maybe one day I'll hear that she's getting baptised :) And I learned a lot from Hermana Zepeda and now there are things that I can do to help Sylmar become even better


Inline image 2

Picture 2: This was a house that Hermana Zepeda and I saw while we were on exchanges. These are the coolest Christmas lights that I've seen so far this year.

 Inline image 1 

Picture 3: And this is the winner for random occurrence of the week. We happened to see these 3 peacocks cross the road in the middle of suburbia. Maybe the joke should now be, "Why did the peacock cross the road?", haha.

I wish all of you a very happy week.

I'm grateful for all of you and love you so much.

Con amor siempre,

Hermana Hansen

No comments: