Monday, November 26, 2012

Hermana Juliet Hansen - Fulfillment of Alma 26:27


Hello all,
 
In big news...I'm getting transferred!!!! I don't know where yet. We'll find out tomorrow morning but it doesn't matter where I go. I'm really excited to see where the Lord will send me.
 
In bigger news......Alba got baptised!!!!!!!!
 
Inline image 1
 
Inline image 1
 
It was such an amazing service. We had to wait a week from her original date but it was definitely worth it. She had such a great experience praying to know if the 25th was the right date for her. Her husband waited 10 years for her to get baptised and now she did it. And oh man was the spirit so strong in her baptism. Afterwards, we gave her huge hugs and she said, "I'm crying and I don't even know why!"
I couldn't be more happier to have been a part of her life and to see her progress towards baptism. She literally is the fulfillment of my scripture for this area, Alma 26:27. She really feels like a second mother to me and I love her so much. There couldn't have been a better way to end my time here in Reseda.
 
Con mucho amor,
 
Hermana Hansen

No comments: