Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hermana Juliet Hansen - Humility Bringeth About The Miracles


Hello all,
 
This week was really great. And for some reason my brain is refusing to let me right out in paragraphs how great this week was. It's like I don't have the words to describe everything that has been so amazing.
So forgive the randomness but it's the only thing that I can do right now since my brain is going in a million directions.
 
Nicte finally got confirmed!!! She was so excited she skipped off the stand :)
 
We had sister exchanges. I was companions with Hermana Arguello for a day. I found out that I still don't really know my area. We got incredibly lost :) but adventures were had and I'll have to send pictures later. 

We had an awesome lesson with a member family. The spirit was super strong there and they came to realize for themselves the importance of doing family prayer. Afterwards Hna Arguello said that she was really grateful that she had the opportunity to teach a family like that because she doesn't really get to teach families in her area. We both felt like it was the least stressful day we'd had in a while. Every time  we finish sister exchanges I'm always super grateful for my companion and my area. This was no exception and my missionary fire was definitely fed a lot that day.
 
We had a super big miracle when we finally were able to teach a lady named Martha. The lesson had such a strong spirit and we were able to set a baptismal date with her! If everything goes well she will be baptised on the 24th of this month!
 
So many other great things happened this week but I lack the time to share all.
 
Getting creative with the words helped me write in paragraphs. Maybe I should do that every week.
 
I just really want to share with you how much I have come to know that pride really takes away from the blessings that the Lord could be giving us. Our lives can be so much more richly blessed if we are willing to forget ourselves and do what the Lord would have us do.
 
Love you all,
 
Hermana Hansen

No comments: